The famous Marvel comic was first launched on 31 August 1939. 81 years ago people were amazed to see the weird world of superheroes. In cooperation with Veve Digital collectibles, a special edition of Captain America non-fungible tokens (NFT) is going to be released on Marvel’s birthday.
Captain America NFT statues:-
Marvel entertainment, acquired by the Walt Disney Company in 2009, has announced the companies venture in Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) in June month. Marvel (Mainly known for Marvel comics), has announced “Marvel Month” in August starting with the launch of spider man NFTs too.
Marvel’s biggest comic competitor DC comic also hinted at the launch of NFTs with spider man collectible set with the Veve digital collectibles application.
A long event culminates with Captain America on August 31st, 2021 that will hold as a part of “Marvel Month”. Captain America’s debut comic was launched in 1941 that’s why NFT drop honours its 80th anniversary. Captain America’s NFT launch on the Veve app at 8 a.m. on 31 august 2021.
This Iconic first Avenger NFT has a proper package of:-
- Captain America: – The First Avenger Captain America comes in his digital format. ($40.00)
- Captain America Battle charge: – In this format, Capitan America has its original Tri-shield, and charges into Battle ($50.00).
- Captain America (Steve Roger’s Legendary pouch):- This iconic moment of Captain America with the homage of Steve roger’s legendry pouch was brought into life in these collectibles. ($100.00)
- Captain America in animation: – Have a watch on Captain America’s preparation of battle. ($250.00)
- Captain America in VFX and SFX:- This captain America’s VFX and SFX animations with original tri-shields. ($400.00)
The spider man collectibles of Captain America are also launched by 11 a.m. on 31st August 2021 with this “marvel month” launch. This is one of the most advanced comic books of captain America and uses Veve digital collectibles and Orbis blockchain technologies.
#NFT #Marvel #Wazirxwarriors #CaptainAmerica